A local infrastructure capital improvement plan (ICIP) is a plan that establishes planning priorities for anticipated capital projects that Luna County would own.
Examples of past capital improvements projects include:
- Luna County Law Enforcement Complex
- Renovation of the Luna County Healing House
- Renovation of the Luna County Detention Center
- Renovation of the Luna County Courthouse
- Mimbres Valley Learning Center and Special Events Center
The County is looking for community input on the draft 2019-2023 ICIP Plan.
The meeting will be held in the 3rd floor Commission Chambers of the Luna County Courthouse, 700 S. Silver Avenue, Deming, NM.
Wednesday, August 2, 2017, at 8:00 a.m.
Written Comments for those unable to attend the meeting may be provided at the following address:
The County of Luna
Community Projects Department
Attn: Jessica Etcheverry
P.O. Box 551
Deming, NM 88031