POSITION: Senior County Service Specialist
FLSA: Regular / Full-time / Union Represented
Reports to: County Clerk or Chief Deputy Clerk
Salary Range: Min. $31,145 Mid. $38,932 Max. $46,718
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 15, 2019 @ 5 pm
For a full job description and application visit here or stop by the Grant County Administration Building, County Manager’s Office, 1400 Hwy 180 East, Silver City, NM 88061, 575-574-0004.
Senior County Service Specialist provides customer service to the public and Grant County staff. Performs a variety of specialized office administrative document review and handling functions for the County Clerk’s office to include but not limited to assisting with elections, cashier functions and document processing.
1. High School diploma or equivalent recognized certificate.
2. Must have two (2) years of advanced customer service experience.
3. Must possess a valid NM driver’s license
1. Ability to communication in Spanish is a Plus.
2. Two (two) years’ experience in County Clerk’s Office or Bureau of Election
Paid vacation, sick leave and paid holidays - PERA retirement plans
Health, vision and dental insurance paid at 100% for full-time employees and a 100% for their dependents.
NOTE: Grant County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against anyone otherwise qualified because of race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex or mental physical disability.