REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
CASAS ADOBES MDWCA
P.O. BOX 571, MANZANA ROJO, MIMBRES, NM 88049
The Casas Adobes MDWCA is requesting, competitive proposals from qualified firms to provide consulting engineering services. The scope of project for which the engineering services are required shall include, but not limited to the following:
The Casas Adobes MDWCA is requesting sealed proposals from engineering firms for design through construction services for water system improvements. An update of the Preliminary Engineering report shall be completed in accordance with USDA, RUS Bulletin 1780-2. Firm shall be required to provide Basic Design and Contract/Construction Administration services for the proposed project. An Environmental Document shall be completed in accordance with USDA, RUS Regulation 1970.
The Casas Adobes MDWCA board of directors will award a contract for professional services for the update of the preliminary engineering report, design, construction management, construction observation, grant administration and other professional engineering services needed and funding permits. The project includes, but is not limited to: design through construction of the recommended alternative as indicated in the PER for the distribution system, booster station, treatment and storage facilities to increase operation efficiency.
INVITATION FOR PROPOSALS
You are invited to submit a sealed proposal to be received by SWNM Council of Governments on behalf of Casas Adobes MDWCA at 1203 N. Hudson St. 2nd floor no later than March 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm. The Casas Adobes MDWCA has requested funding for the proposed project from USDA, Rural Utilities Service (RUS) and the Agreement for Engineering Services and design policies of that agency shall be utilized on this project.
The Casas Adobes MDWCA could seek funding from any and all available sources including, but not limited to: Community Development Block Grant, NM Finance Authority, NM Environment Department, and State Legislative Appropriations.
Proposals should be in letter form and limited to five (5) typewritten pages. Proposals must include the following:
1. Technical competence of the Engineering Firm, including description of the management and staffing proposed for the project, along with staff assignments and resumes, regarding the type of services required:
2. Capacity and capability of the Engineering Firm to perform work, including any specialized services, within time limitations and the proposers related experience, including contact person and telephone numbers for each referenced job;
3. Past record of performance on contracts with government agencies and private industry with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work and ability to meet schedules;
4. Location of the Engineering Firm’s headquarters, proximity to or familiarity with the project area, and understanding of specific problems and requirements related to this project;
5. The Professional Engineering License Number issued by this state.