New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 110
Southwest Mountains/gila Nf/apache Nf/glz-
New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 111
Southwest Deserts And Lowlands/las Cruces Blm/glz-
New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 112
South Central Lowlands And Southern Rio Grande Valley/blm/glz-
156 Pm Mdt Sat May 12 2018
...red Flag Warning Remains In Effect Until 9 Pm Mdt This Evening For Strong Winds And Low Relative Humidity For Fire Weather Zones 110, 111, And 112...
...red Flag Warning In Effect From 1 Pm To 8
Pm Mdt Sunday For Strong Winds And Low Relative Humidity For Fire Weather Zones 110, 111, And 112...
The National Weather Service in El Paso Tx/Santa Teresa has issued a Red Flag Warning, which is in effect from 1 PM to 8 PM MDT Sunday.
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111.
Fire weather zone 112.
* WIND...West to southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 35
to 40 mph.
* HUMIDITY...9 to 15 percent.
* THUNDERSTORMS...No thunderstorms are expected.
* HIGHEST THREAT...is located west of the Rio Grande.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.