New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 111
Southwest Deserts And Lowlands/las Cruces Blm/glz-
New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 112
South Central Lowlands And Southern Rio Grande Valley/blm/glz-
New Mexico Fire Weather Zone 113
Capitan And Sacramento Mountains/lincoln Nf/lnz-
Texas Fire Weather Zone 055
El Paso County-texas Fire Weather Zone 056
120 PM MST Tue Mar 5 2019
RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 9 PM MST THURSDAY FOR
STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES...
The National Weather Service in El Paso Tx/Santa Teresa has
issued a Fire Weather Watch, which is in effect from Thursday
morning through Thursday evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 111.Fire weather zone
112.Fire weather zone 113.Fire weather zone 055.Fire weather
* WIND...West to southwest at 20 to 35 mph with gusts over 45 mph.
* HUMIDITY...10 to 15 percent.
* HIGHEST THREAT...is located along and west of the Rio Grande
where the strongest winds are expected to develop.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.