The Town of Silver City Council will hold a public hearing during their regular Council Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 6:00 at the Grant County Administration Center, 1400 Hwy 180 East, Silver City, New Mexico. The public is invited to attend.
The agenda will include:
- Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting on April 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: Approval/Disapproval of a Restaurant Beer and Wine Liquor License with On Premises Consumption Only with Sunday Sales by the Drink and Patio Service. License Application No. 1118720, Applicant Name: Leah Allen, LLC, DBA Adobe Springs Cafe, 4109 N. Silver St., Silver City, NM. Proposed Location: 614 N. Bullard St., Silver City, NM 88061.
- Unfinished Business: Budget discussion and Council direction for Fiscal Year 2019-2020.
- Approval of Consent Agenda: Approval / Disapproval of 12 Public Celebration Permit Applications and waiver of NMSA 1978 60-6B-10 for alcohol sales near a church for the 2nd Annual Silver City Wine Festival to be held at Gough Park on July 13-14, 2019. Sponsor: New Mexico Wine, License Holder Information: 1) License #60016, Owner: Tony & Mary Ann Black, DBA Black’s Smuggler Winery, 25 Winery Road, Bosque, NM 87006; 2) License #60026, Owner: Robert C. Jaramillo, DBA Jaramillo Vineyards LLC, 30 Camino Nopales, Belen, NM 87002; 3) License #6148, Owner: La Esperanza Vineyard LLC, DBA La Esperanza Vineyard LLC, 100 De La O, San Lorenzo, NM 888041; 4) License #60020, Owner: Samuel Aragon, DBA Las Nueve Ninas Winery LLC, PO Box 26, Mora, NM 87732; 5) License #6091, Owner: Paolo D’Andrew, DBA Luna Rossa Winery, PO Box 1507, Deming, NM; 6) License #60021, Owner: Jasper Riddle, DBA Noisy Water Winery, 2342 Sudderth Dr, Ruidoso, NM 88345; 7) License #60012, Owner: Bradley Shattuck, DBA Shattuck Vineyard LLC, 1511 Ocotillo, Truth or Consequences, NM 87901; 8) License #60036, Owner: Sean Sheehan, DBA Sheehan Winery, 1544 Cerro Vista Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105; 9) License #60017, Owner: Sombra Antigua Winery, DBA Sombra Antigua Winery, PO Box 671, Chamberino, NM 88027; 10) License #6130, Owner: Florent Lescombes, DBA St. Clair Winery, 1325 DeBaca Winery, Deming, NM 88030; 11) License #60048, Owner: Tim Lopez, DBA Wicked Kreations Winery, 7209 Beck Dr. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109; and 12) License #6085, Owner: David & Marcia Arnold, DBA Wines of the San Juan, 233 Hwy. 511, Blanco, NM 87412.
- New Business: A. Approval / Disapproval of a Special Dispenser Permit Application for the Kneeling Nun Bike Race and Q’s Southern Bistro Anniversary on May 24 - 25, 2019 at 101 W. College Ave, Silver City, NM with alcohol service on May 24 from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm and on May 25 from 12:30 pm to 11:30 pm. License holder information: Dahl Enterprises LLC, DBA Q’s Southern Bistro LLC, License # 28098, 101 W. College Ave., Silver City, NM 88061; B. Approval / Disapproval of Special Dispenser Permit Application for the Iron Door BBQ & Beers Memorial Weekend Event on May 24 – 26, 2019 at 1123 N. Pope Street, Silver City, NM with alcohol service on May 24, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., alcohol service on May 25 from 12:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., and alcohol service on May 26 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. License Holder Information: W&N Enterprises, Inc., DBA Snappy Mart #204, Liquor License # 0151, PO Box 559, Silver City NM 88062; C. Approval / Disapproval of Resolution No. 2019- 14: A Resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute a PNM Solar Direct Service Agreement; D. Approval / Disapproval of Notice of Intent Ordinance No. 1278: An Ordinance amending Chapter 2 (Administration), Article II (Elections), Sections 2-21 through 2-29, and Appendix D of the Municipal Code of the Town of Silver City, Grant County, NM; E. Appointment to the Municipal Museum Community Advisory Group; and F. Appointments to the Cemetery Board.
Agendas are available prior to the meeting and may be obtained at City Hall, 101 W. Broadway and City Hall Annex, 1203 North Hudson, or on the Town's website, www.townofsilvercity.org. If you have any questions regarding the public hearing, you may contact the Town Clerk at City Hall, 101 W. Broadway or call 534-6346. If you are an individual with a disability who needs a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, contact the Town Clerk at 534-6346 at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact The Town Clerk if summary or other type of accessible format is needed.